When creating and building your online presence, it’s important that you get noticed and you’re remembered. Sure, you might grab the attention of potential customers, but you also need to have a great marketing campaign to make sure they remember your company. So, this week’s marketing tip will focus on standing out and getting noticed.
Getting Noticed & Being Remembered
- Create a clear-cut marketing plan so potential customers know who you are and the services or products you offer.
- Be branded. Create a well-defined brand to entice customers to want to get to know you better.
- Engage your customers with your website and anything that represents your company. Let them see that you offer value and trustworthy with the services and products you offer.
- Create an integrated marketing and social media platform. Social media is a major part of marketing today. So, engage, entice and serve your potential customers.
- Be consistent within your marketing strategy. Make sure everything is cohesive and consistent among all marketing platforms. You’ll send mixed signals and people won’t understand your company.
- Attend conferences. Are there trade shows and conferences within your industry? Attend these, make yourself known and get your name out there. This puts you as a professional.
- Get well-known in your community. Serve your community through volunteer work or just interacting with activities that go on within your community.
There are plenty of tips out there that can help you get well-known and noticed. The important thing to remember is to get noticed first, but learn how to keep those Continue reading “Marketing Tip of the Week – Stand Out and Be Noticed” »