Bogged down with paperwork? Feel like you spend more time taking an order, coordinating the delivery, tracking inventory, and dealing with wire-service issues than you do actually designing and producing your product? Do you remember why you became a florist? Was it for the mundane business side of a flower shop or was it for the creative freedom of flower design? No one wants to be chained to the business side of a their shop.
So how do you take care of the cumbersome business activities of a flower shop, yet increase the amount of design time without spending an arm and a leg? You find a Point-of-Sale system that makes tracking and organizing your business a snap. One that doesn’t require an up-front investment or contract. Does such a POS system exist? Yes it does! It is called FloristWare! A good florist software package like FloristWare will help you run your shop smoothly and efficiently giving you more time to design.
- An Accounts Receivable function that prints/e-mails and faxes invoices and receipts. It records payments quickly and easily and has detailed A/R reports. It treats your customers as people and allows account flexibility giving you the ability to manage your A/R efficiently.
- A Customer Service function that tracks customer information and gives you an easy way to create and control customer loyalty programs.
- A Marketing function that captures customers e-mail addresses for e-mail marketing campaigns. Other marketing campaigns (reminder tools, sales calls, point-based customer loyalty programs and more) can be tracked and instituted using their software.
- An Order Taking function that includes mapping, recipient history, delivery confirmation, enclosure cards, address verification, and more.
- A POS System that includes credit card processing, bar coding, inventory control, product look-up and photographs; as well as many other time and money saving options.
- A Report and Statistics feature that makes tracking daily sales, employee performance, refunds, and a host of other important tracking functions available with the touch of a finger.
- A Theft Prevention feature that tracks all refund, suspicious activities and cancellations.
A software specifically designed for florists can free you from the cumbersome task of running a flower shop and tighten your bottom line at the same time. Whether a small flower shop or a large florist, FloristWare software is specifically tailored to you.