Shrimp Scampi is one of the BEST items to have when you are craving rich taste of seafood!
Smothered in Lost Acres Lobster Bay Drawn Garlic Butter Sauce, House of Webster provides the recipe, the direction, the main ingredient and even a helpful video to show you exactly how to make this luscious meal!
The secret ingredient to the best Shrimp Scampi is the Lost Acres Lobster Bay Drawn Butter Sauce by House of Webster. Lost Acres Lobster Bay Drawn Butter Sauce is the perfect gift for any seafood lover! Use it on shrimp, lobster, crab, or fish—This delicious concoction of natural salts and spices will make any seafood lover’s mouth water!
The moment you have all been waiting for—
- Dice green onions into 1/4″ pieces and set aside.
- Dice parsley into 1/8″ pieces and set aside.
- In a medium to large saute pan add 1/8 cup of Olive Oil and place on Med/High Heat.
- Place shrimp in a mixing bowl and season with salt, pepper and garlic, all to taste. (If your shrimp is frozen, be sure to thaw it prior to cooking. Frozen shrimp will not cook evenly and the addition of water to hot oil can cause steam burns.)
- Once oil is hot add shrimp, cook shrimp for about 1 minute then toss them in the pan; repeat after 1 minute.
- After the shrimp have began to cook add 1 jar of Lost Acres Lobster Bay Draw Garlic Butter Sauce, your green onions and continue to cook for approximately 5 minutes more.
- When your cooking time is up, plate; sprinkle fresh parsley over shrimp, and serve.
Now we’re cooking! Delicious home made meals made with gourmet food recipes from the best chef’s in the business! Be sure to make your next feast one to remember with House of Webster!