“Humor. Some people got it, some people want it and some of us sell it!”
That’s the mantra of Beaverton, Oregon’s Simply Silly Cards, a company that makes the funniest, silliest, and outrageous greeting cards in the industry!
With jokes and sayings crafted by founder Connie Urbana, these cards are guaranteed to make the receive giggle with joy, or snicker in silent appreciation.
Don’t believe me? Check out some of the jokes!
- 49 again…and again and again and again and again and again and again…oh hell, you get the point! Happy Birthday!
- Beautiful, sweet, smart, successful. Well crap. Now that I think about it, if we weren’t such good friends I would hate you. Happy Birthday!
- Get well real soon. I’m getting sick of being nice to you.
- Hey girl, a dress and a man have one thing in common…chances are you’ll grow out of both of them. Congrats on moving on. Time to buy a new dress!
- Therapy Tip #253: Never admit to hearing voices, seeing dead people or being able to fly while wearing a sombrero. Your therapist will never buy the whole “wearing a sombrero” thing.
These card are full of life and a humorous spirit, and are some of the sassiest cards you’ll see in any store.
And unlike other cards, there are no fancy colors, images, or designs to distract from the humor of the message. Just black text against a stark white background, showing that humorous cards don’t need fancy designs to be effective!
Whether you need a card for a birthday, a thank you card, congratulations, graduation, divorce, or a “thinking of you” card, Simply Silly Cards has the funniest selection around!