The most wonderful time of the year is upon us. Stockings are hung, the Christmas tree is up, the lights are strung on the roof and in the yard, and presents are getting wrapped.
But for those of us that haven’t quite gotten our Christmas inventory together, we’ve got a great list of products. Check out some of the trending gifts for Christmas this year!
1. Wireox – this fantastic electronics company provides quality gadgets and gear for the techie on people’s Christmas lists. Check out their awesome M-Volt headphones, which provide exceptional sound quality at a great price.
2. Allegory Handcrafted Goods – Want gifts that are beautifully handcrafted? Allegory makes awesome leather goods, and their The Etch pocket journal is an exquisite gift for the designer on the gift list. It also has pockets for ID cards, credit cards, business cards, and more.
3. Essential8 – Carefully handcrafted in small batches, Essential8’s health products smell great, and are safe for the body. For a holiday themed gift, check out the holiday lip balm ornaments, which are clear glass ornaments that feature three lip balm flavors inside!
4. Uncle Henry’s Pretzel Bakery – Located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country, this company makes delicious gourmet pretzel snacks, that are perfect for stocking stuffers or as a delicious gift. Customers will love their Mix n Match Gift Tin, featuring any combination of five 8 oz bags of Uncle Henry pretzel flavors.
5. Unforgettaballs – Hand-painted baseballs are great gifts for the sports fan in customers’ families. But if parents want to remember their child’s first Christmas, they also have a great personalized Baby’s First Christmas Baseball!
6. Accessories To Go – Made in the USA, Accessories To Go specializes in high quality jewelry and accessories. For customers that want to rep their home state, check out the Pewter State Bracelets, featuring a wide variety of custom-made state bracelet charms.