Saint Patrick’s Day is one of the biggest celebrations of the spring season. Originally held as a day of remembrance of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland, it is a cultural and religious celebration observed by people all over the world, no matter if you’re Catholic and Irish or not!
Check out some of these great gifts that will help make your customers’ Saint Patrick’s Day celebrations ones to remember.
1. Ravensdaughter Designs – All of the designs from this company are created by artist Anne Ravensdaughter, and represent traditional Celtic designs! Customers can show off their Irish heritage with this beautiful prints!
2. Winetini – Alcoholic beverages have become a big part of many Saint Patrick’s Day celebrations around the world. Ever wondered what to do with those empty liquor bottles? Winitini has the solutions, with their recycled bottle gifts!
3. Anchor Bar – It’s not a celebration without delicious foods. Anchor Bar specializes in awesome wing sauces. Check out their variety gift pack for a wonderful collection of spicy, flavorful sauces.
4. Timeless Irish Treasures – If you’re going to a Saint Patrick’s Day celebration party, you’ve gotta look the part as well. Wearing green is traditionally a big part of the celebration (important if you don’t want an unwelcome pinch from a coworker or friend!) This company has tons of Saint Patrick’s Day jewelry to make your customers look stunning.
5. Accessory Wholesale Inc. – For even more Saint Patrick’s Day swag, check out the products from Accessory Wholesale Inc. They’ve got tons of Saint Paddy’s Day green apparel, including fun hats, shamrock beads, and feather boas.
6. Signature Tumblers – A drink container is always a welcome addition to a party. If you have customers that aren’t feeling drinking harder drinks, they’ll love these drink tumblers from Signature Tumblers, perfect for hot drinks or cold drinks (you need coffee to stay up later and celebrate, right?)