Forget the meager candy display at the register, the secret to sales is a complete candy product mix. Customers will swarm your store in search for the candy aisle(s) when they hear that you sell Pennsylvania Dutch Candies.nostalgic candy is offered in a vast array of tasty varieties. Even tastier, are the Dutch Treats and yummy snacks with an old-time essence.
The specially formulated candies and snacks from Pennsylvania Dutch Candies are guaranteed to make your customers’ (and yours!) taste buds water for the delicious flavors. The categories that they make (but are not limited to) are listed below.
- Dutch Treats- Dive into tins full of crunchy peanut squares, honey toasted cashews, trail blazing mix, or more. The sweet and salty flavors will become family favorites during movie nights or get-together’s.
- Sanded Candy- This is a piece of hard candy that is coated with a thin layer of sugar. Choose from butterscotch, root beer, sour apple, spearmint, or more.
- Chocolate Lovers- The rich, creamy chocolate of Pennsylvania Dutch Candies is dipped and drizzled onto almonds, pretzels, peanut brittle, and other nut varieties.
- Licorice- This old-time inspired candy has proven it’s popularity over the years. Buy the licorice candy as pipes, laces, or pounds in the traditional black or red licorice flavors.
- Nostalgic Items- Circus Peanuts? Flying Saucer Wafers? Gummi Worms? These classic, retro candies will be a big hit!
- PA Dutch Specialties- The signature, specialty items include Country Style Apple Butter, Peanut Brittle, and Salt Water Taffy.
- Snacks- Sometimes candy is just not enough! If your customers are hungry for something else, give them Animal Crackers, Sourdough Pretzels, Caramel Cob, and other types of popcorn. These snacks are essentials for friendly get-together’s, baby showers, bridal showers, and more!
- Novelties- Kids will love the Hissee Fit Gummi Snake and the Scorpion Suckers.
With a tasty variety like this, you will not need to go any where else to buy candy! Pennsylvania Dutch Candies caters to the wholesale candy needs of stores. Visit their website to learn how you can use this retro inspired candy in displays to increase sales and profits. Customers will love the nostalgic candy!
Leave a Reply