Wholesale Gourmet Chocolate a taste of luxury. Customers crave chocolate and desire happiness. Why not give them both with gourmet chocolate. Fine quality chocolates appeal to customers on a basic needs level. Gourmet Chocolate satisfies your customers' need for instant... Read more ▸
Wholesale Gourmet Chocolate a taste of luxury. Customers crave chocolate and desire happiness. Why not give them both with gourmet chocolate. Fine quality chocolates appeal to customers on a basic needs level. Gourmet Chocolate satisfies your customers' need for instant gratification.
How Gourmet Chocolates Rank In The Candies & Confection Market
Gourmet Chocolates are the kings of the wholesale candies and confections world. They provide a luxury treat that anyone can obtain. After all, customers are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Customers, today, know what they want and are willing to pay the price especially for gourmet chocolates.
According to Business Week (
The Sweet Business of Gourmet Chocolate), there is a tremendous rise in the purchase of chocolate especially gourmet chocolate by consumers. In fact, chocolate sales are predicted to increase by 13.5% by 2011 making it a 17.8 billion dollar industry. Premium or gourmet chocolate is expected to increase by 73.4% to a 3.6 billion dollar industry by 2011.
As the cravings of our customers become more sophisticated, so will their wants and needs. Customers are no longer satisfied with ordinary or standard. Customer are indulging in products that seem prestigious and make them feel important. Gourmet chocolates will appeal to their need for luxury while giving them a taste of instant gratification.
Six Qualities Needed For Superior Gourmet Chocolate
1. Gourmet Chocolate should have a rich flavorful aroma. Avoid chocolate with musky or chemical scents.
2. Gourmet Chocolate should be shiny with an even color.
3. Gourmet Chocolate should break firmly and cleanly when snapped. If it crumbles or splinters quality may be compromised.
4. Gourmet Chocolate should feel smooth and creamy to the tongue. Waxy or gritty chocolate is not considered gourmet.
5. Most of all Gourmet Chocolate should have a well-balanced flavor that is not bitter or too sweet.
Three Rules For Storing & Displaying Gourmet Chocolate
1. Gourmet Chocolate packaging should be well sealed.
2. Gourmet Chocolate should be kept away from pungent odors or flavors.
3. Store Chocolate in a cool, dry airy place. Gourmet Chocolate is best if kept between 65 & 70 degrees.
Following these three tips can prolong the shelf life of gourmet chocolates.
Suggest a Gourmet Chocolates Vendor
The wholesale floral and gift industry is constantly evolving; therefore, we need your help. If you do business with a Gourmet Chocolates supplier or manufacturer who is not listed in our wholesale directory, please help us by providing the Gourmet Chocolates suppliers information on the suggest a vendor form. Thanks in advance for your assistance.