Did you know that seeded greeting cards help you plant a seed of eco-friendliness as well as express a sentiment? Your customers do. Eco-friendly trends are sweeping the nation. The latest one is well worth the consideration because its duality helps both your customers and you get the most from one single product.
Seeded greeting cards are typically composed of wildflower seeds embedded in biodegradable recycled paper. The paper breaks down when the card is planted and watered. Next the seeds are left and begin to germinate and blossom to life. As an eco-friendly consumer, there are at least a half dozen things right with this idea.
- The sender still gets to say something sweet or funny. The message gets across in the same way.
- Quality design isn’t sacrificed with plantable greeting cards. They are still attractive eco friendly gifts.
- Seeded greeting cards are made from recycled paper. Greeting Cards like this show that recycled products can be just as effective as their non-recycled counterparts.
- Plantable paper greeting cards are made from biodegradable paper. Something that breaks down naturally is a guilt-free gift for any eco-friendly shopper.
- It’s fun to watch something grow. It’s more fun to know that something that probably shouldn’t grow is growing. You can’t just plant any old greeting card. Seeded greeting cards are special.
- Sending seeded greeting cards encourages environmentally friendly attitudes in the recipient. Pass the word!
These are more than just consumer thoughts about plantable greeting cards. Guilt-free gift giving, the chance to share an opinion, the ability to watch something grow—these are all things that eco-friendly consumers look for in every product that they buy. These are things that they desire and your store can easily give them when you add seeded greeting cards to your eco-friendly products.
I saw the article about going green and being more environmentally friendly. I think it is great that so many people are waking up to the fact that the planet is in trouble and that we need to act now in order to help out. I think with global warming creeping up on us, I think it is very important that we become more aware of trying to lower our carbon emissions, and try and do right by the planet. I think we can all do our little bit extra to try and help! At home I always shut the computer down rather than putting it to sleep, and always turn off electrics rather than leave them on stand by. These tips may seem small, but if everyone pulled together then I think we could really make a difference to the world. Another hint I have is that I now use e-Cards rather than buying paper cards. Not only are you saving money if you choose a free site, but more importantly, you are helping the environment by saving paper, and therefore less trees need to be chopped down! I have done my research and finally found the best free Environmentally Friendly e-Card site. It is really easy to use, which is great if like me you are not very good with computers! I really like this particular site as there is just so much choice. I know e-Cards are not for everyone but think of the environment it really is a great way to help out and do your bit! Kind Regards, Nic.
Green In Theory says
It’s really refreshing to see someone finally talking about seeded greeting cards. I am a retailer of this product and it is flying off the shelves. Its such a great, unique card. I can’t think of anyone that has had a negative review thus far. Bryon great story. Would love to do a press release with you. You can visit my website at http://www.Greenintheory.com