Did you know that seeded greeting cards help you plant a seed of eco-friendliness as well as express a sentiment? Your customers do. Eco-friendly trends are sweeping the nation. The latest one is well worth the consideration because its duality helps both your customers and you get the most from one single product.
Seeded greeting cards are typically composed of wildflower seeds embedded in biodegradable recycled paper. The paper breaks down when the card is planted and watered. Next the seeds are left and begin to germinate and blossom to life. As an eco-friendly consumer, there are at least a half dozen things right with this idea.
- The sender still gets to say something sweet or funny. The message gets across in the same way.
- Quality design isn’t sacrificed with plantable greeting cards. They are still attractive eco friendly gifts.
- Seeded greeting cards are made from recycled paper. Greeting Cards like this show that recycled products can be just as effective as their non-recycled counterparts.
- Plantable paper greeting cards are made from biodegradable paper. Something that breaks down naturally is a guilt-free gift for any eco-friendly shopper.
- It’s fun to watch something grow. It’s more fun to know that something that probably shouldn’t grow is growing. You can’t just plant any old greeting card. Seeded greeting cards are special.
- Sending seeded greeting cards encourages environmentally friendly attitudes in the recipient. Pass the word!
These are more than just consumer thoughts about plantable greeting cards. Guilt-free gift giving, the chance to share an opinion, the ability to watch something grow—these are all things that eco-friendly consumers look for in every product that they buy. These are things that they desire and your store can easily give them when you add seeded greeting cards to your eco-friendly products.