Create a signature appetizer for your friends and family to enjoy with a little help from Savvy Gourmand.
Sometimes customers want to jump in and make gourmet food themselves. So why not give them the tools to do it? Many gourmet food businesses, like Molly & Drew, offer customers the chance to get their hands dirty and make something delicious!
From bread mix to dip mix, Molly & Drew products are designed for the DIY customer who wants to make something yummy and easy. As gifts or for family dinner, these mixes will be a favorite among veteran and newbie bakers.
When thinking about a way to win your customers over, have you thought about carrying gourmet food in your store? This product line will surely win them over by tantalizing their taste buds. Yes, there are an assortment of gourmet food lines that you can choose from. However, make your decision easy with Najla’s.gourmet food light will truly delight your customers. Their product line are made by talented artisans everyday for you and your customers to enjoy. You’ll find that they never cut corners and never compromise their quality and consistency when making their products.
Free from high fructose corn syrup hydrogenated, trans fat and preservatives & artificial flavors makes their gourmet product line stand out. They do all the work while your customers get all the praise of these delicious creations.
So, what type of tasty treats do they offer? You’ll find fresh-baked cookies, cookie dough, spiced nuts, brownies bodygood bars. If your customers want to bake up their own cookies, they can with their amazing cookie dough. However, if they want to make it even easier, let them just take some of their freshly baked cookies home.Also, their spied nuts and brownies make great treats too!
They also know that not everyone shares the same tastes. Therefore, you can offer your customers white chocolate macadamia, spiced molasses and ginger, chocolate pecan, peanut butter, double chocolate cranberry, oatmeal raisin, chocolate walnut and classic chocolate chip. There’s a flavor for everyone. Doesn’t their cookies just sound so appetizing? The perfect dessert after a gourmet dinner.
Also, don’t forget about suggesting these gourmet cookies and nuts as great gifts. Who wouldn’t love receiving a basket of cookies on their birthday? Everyone would enjoy it. Even if they’re watching what they eat, Najla’s offers gluten-free bars that Continue reading “Find Delicious Treats From Najla’s” »
Shrimp Scampi is one of the BEST items to have when you are craving rich taste of seafood!
Smothered in Lost Acres Lobster Bay Drawn Garlic Butter Sauce, House of Webster provides the recipe, the direction, the main ingredient and even a helpful video to show you exactly how to make this luscious meal!
The secret ingredient to the best Shrimp Scampi is the Lost Acres Lobster Bay Drawn Butter Sauce by House of Webster. Lost Acres Lobster Bay Drawn Butter Sauce is the perfect gift for any seafood lover! Use it on shrimp, lobster, crab, or fish—This delicious concoction of natural salts and spices will make any seafood lover’s mouth water!
The moment you have all been waiting for—
- Dice green onions into 1/4″ pieces and set aside.
- Dice parsley into 1/8″ pieces and set aside.
- In a medium to large saute pan add 1/8 cup of Olive Oil and place on Med/High Heat.
- Place shrimp in a mixing bowl and season with salt, pepper and garlic, all to taste. (If your shrimp is frozen, be sure to thaw it prior to cooking. Frozen shrimp will not cook evenly and the addition of water to hot oil can cause steam burns.)
- Once oil is hot add shrimp, cook shrimp for about 1 minute then toss them in the pan; repeat after 1 minute.
- After the shrimp have began to cook add 1 jar of Lost Acres Lobster Bay Draw Garlic Butter Sauce, your green onions and continue to cook for approximately 5 minutes more.
- When your cooking time is up, plate; sprinkle fresh parsley over shrimp, and serve.