It’s only a few weeks into the new year and you should definitely be thinking about what you can change in your business strategy. What worked, what didn’t work and what can be improved are all questions that you should focus on. This even includes what you’re doing with social media. What’s your strategy? Is it effective in your company? You may want to change that up as well. Well, FGmarket has a few tips on your social media strategy.
Social media is a major part in marketing now and a wonderful way to reach your customers. The best thing to do is brush up on social media and what is trending. It’s constantly changing so your strategy should always include sitting down and writing out your priorities.
1. Social Priorities – Where should you focus your attention? Facebook, Twitter and Google +, how do they influence consumers, businesses and your competitors?
2. Location Based Apps – Don’t forget about integrating location-based apps into your store, like Foursquare or Facebook location services to offer great deals for your customers, which also helps get them into your store.
3. Discount Services – Have you checked out Groupon or Living Social? See if that’s something that you may want to incorporate into your store. It is definitely a possibility. Checking out new ideas to incorporate into your store may work, and it may not. However, how will you know if you don’t give it a try?
4. Referrals – Referrals are great ways to get new customers into your store. So, have you checked out websites like, Yelp, Angie’s list or incorporating reviews into your website or social media page? Think about having your regular customers offering their reviews and including them in your social media strategy to bring in new customers.
5. Going Mobile – A lot of websites are offering mobile versions of their page so customers can better access it on their phone. Have you considered this? Are you customers the demographic that are using their phone for almost everything?
6. Established Business – Have you established your business through all mobile devices and through different social media platforms? Do your customers know that they can count on your website to be socially available for them?
7. Experience – Have you created a wonderful experience for them through your social media platforms? Do you interact and give them what they need? This is important. You may have the ability to connect with them, but that doesn’t mean anything if they’re not getting anything out of it.
These are all questions you want to focus on when planning out your social media strategy. What works best for your store in reaching customers and new ones? Explore all options and see exactly what your target market is using, it may surprise you on what works best. Social media is continuing to grow and evolve, and that means you need to keep a constant focus on your business’s social media strategy.
Was this helpful? Read the previous tip of the week!
This post is brought to you by Wholesale Balloon Suppliers
Use FGmarket’s helpful vendor directory to help you find all your wholesale needs!
Leave a Reply