By now, you should have social media implemented into your business. It’s an important and effective marketing tool that can keep your customers updated year round. Through social media, there is certain etiquette, as well as things you must do in order for your customers to “like” or follow you. FGmarket has a social checklist that will help make sure you have everything in order so your customers will enjoy visiting your social pages.
- marketing tip
- Tab Images – These are below the cover photo and serve as navigation for your customers. Make sure the photo is intriguing and even customized for them to understand what they are clicking.
- About – This is where you will tell customers about your business or services.
- Business Listing – What does it look like when you Google your business?
- Google + – Claim your business page on Google +.
- Set Up Verified Account – It’s pretty simple to set up a Pinterest account. Make sure your image is your business logo, place a short description about your company, and place your url in the area provided.
- Create Boards – This is where you will house your pins and there are themes to each boards. For example, maybe you’re a florist, you can create a board that is all about wedding arrangements and this is where you will house those pictures. Make sure the titles are catchy, use keywords, and the appropriate hashtags.
- Pins – Be sure to pin items from your website or create pins to be pinned. Use products in your store that links them back to you.
- Pin & Repin – Pin photos and repin photos. This helps you gain more followers.
- Set Up Account – It’s pretty easy to set up an account, just follow the directions. Be sure to have an intriguing photo, catchy short description, and the link to your website.
- Tweets – Make your Tweets interesting and relevant to your business.
It’s very important that you make your social media pages truly appealing. If you do, you will see great customer relationships being developed and even new clientele.