Celebrate the holiday season with live, handcrafted wreaths from Rockdale Wreaths!
Get prepared for the Christmas season with the help of Willamette Evergreen Inc! Continue reading “Holiday Greenery from Willamette Evergreen” »
The month of November means good food, quality time with family and friends, and, oh yeah, great deals on awesome products!
Thanksgiving is coming up fast, and customers will soon be looking for turkeys, fall leaves, and harvest decorations to spruce up their homes or offices.
Not only that, they’ll also be making a list and checking it twice to prepare for early holiday shopping! Check out these great products that you can find on FGmarket, to help you get ready for the beginning of the holiday shopping season!
1. Meacham Hams – This company is known for their delicious cured hams, but did you know they also specialize in other meats? If you have customers that are looking for the perfect roasted turkey as the main course for their Thanksgiving dinner, Meacham Hams has what they need!
2. Wald Imports – If you have customers that are plant and flower enthusiasts, chances are they’re going to be needing beautiful containers to house their plants. Luckily, Wald Imports has the a wonderful selection of fall and Thanksgiving-themed containers that will bring out the beauty of any plant placed inside of them.
3. Jakeman’s Maple Products – Maple syrup can be delicious on a number of different foods, including pancakes, waffles, pie, and even bacon! Jakeman’s makes authentic Canadian maple syrup, and their Autumn Leaf Maple Syrup collection makes for a great Canadian souvenir to give your customers’ pumpkin spice pancakes even more flavor!
4. Prosperity Candles – Candles are great for any occasion, but some of the best fragrances in the world are available during the fall. Whether it’s sandalwood & oakmoss, or blue fir & spice, Prosperity Candles has great fall fragrances to make any Thanksgiving dinner smell warm and refreshing!
5. WOWindow Posters – This company wants to help customers show off their style and fun, with their wonderful window posters! These posters come with adhesive squares that stick to any glass surface, and are super easy to install. Check out their Cornucopia poster, featuring wonderful fall leaf colors and a traditional cornucopia full of mouthwatering fruit!
6. Doug Thorson Sales – No matter what the season is, Doug Thorson Sales has home decor that fits the mood. For Thanksgiving, check out their beautifully sculpted and painted turkey statues, that give a Thanksgiving mood to any room!
Now is the time to start preparing your store for the upcoming winter months. You always want to stay on trend and offer your customers the best. They expect that from you. So, start planning and doing a little research on what’s in store for the upcoming holidays. FGmarket has a few tips and ideas on what should be in your store this year!
Owls – This trend has been on the radar for the past year or so now. However, now it’s time to start incorporating it into Christmas & holiday decor.
Owls come in various styles and colors so customers can incorporate them into their decor easily. These are also great for their kid’s tree too! Kids love owls and would love nothing better than to have an owl holiday theme in their room!
Retro –Everyone enjoys going back to their childhood every once in a while. So, why not incorporate that style into the holidays? Going retro is a big trend this holiday season. Take your customers make to memories from their childhood. Retro designs are so fun and make great holiday decor.
Nature Inspired – Bringing nature inside is a huge trend. You can incorporate a variety of things into your holiday decor using naturesque items. Think beautiful evergreens, pine cones, birds and sticks that your customers can place around the house and even in the tree.
Pastels – Instead of bold colors, pastels are making their way into the scene. Ice blues, light pinks and greens set the tone of a beautiful winter wonderland. The lighter colors look great if you’re going for that winter wonderland effect. It sets a serene tone and it’s truly unique.
Traditional –You can never go wrong with traditional holiday decor. It will always be a trend. Classic red and green are always a hit. Everyone loves going the traditional right and people always go back to it.
Staying on top of trends for every season is a must. Your customers expect that they’ll find all the latest trends when walking into your store.
These winter trends are sure to be a big hit in your store! Your customers will absolutely have to have these Continue reading “2011 Winter Trends” »
Want to impress your guests (or consumers) with your selection of holiday and home decor? The stop-you-in-your-tracks beauty and artistry of holiday and home decor from Doug Thorson Sales is unbelievable. You’ll call your neighbors. You’ll call your friends. You’ll call your neighbors’ friends to come take a look at what you’ve found.holiday decor. It’s all possible with Doug Thorson Sales.
Imagine a sparkling crystal bowl full of dazzling ornaments decorated in deep reds and golds. Glittering in the reflective glow of the Christmas tree lights, even a simple decor project like this becomes an eye-catching display.
Doug Thorson Sales wants everyone to feel this sense of awe. One glimpse at their collection of holiday decor instantly revives a spirit of joy and giving. The holiday spirit is awakened to a beautiful atmosphere full of glimmering ornaments and artistic holiday decor. It’s a revitalized feeling that no one should miss. Thanks to Doug Thorson Sales, you never have to again.
When the holidays are over, Doug Thorson Sales is just beginning. They also Continue reading “Mesmerize Everyone With This Holiday & Home Decor” »