By now, you’ve heard of Google +. So, have you integrated it into part of your social media strategy? If not, it’s definitely something worth considering. Especially since it’s a part of Google. However, are you still unsure why you should make this part of your marketing strategy, what can it do for you? FGmarket has a few reasons on why you should incorporate it into your everyday social media strategy for this week’s marketing tip.
1. Reach New Audiences – That’s always a plus. You may be reaching people who you haven’t been able to reach through your other social media platforms.
2. Creating A Better Experience – Create a better experience through Google +. Really try to develop those customer relationships through this platform. It’s more than just a social media platform, it’s an experience. had by all.
3. Authoritative Role – Through Google +, you can seek out an authoritative role in your industry. Since it’s divided up in circles, it’s easier to find a conversation related to your topic.
4. SEO – Since it’s related to Google, having a Google + page may help with SEO rankings. It definitely doesn’t hurt to think that way. Everyone needs a little help throughout search, right? This may help you and get your rankings up a bit.
5. Learn – If anything, this is a great learning tool to find out what type of customers are using it and to learn more about Google in general and all of their components.It’s nice to keep up-to-date on all of the latest technologies and marketing strategies out there.
Go for it. It couldn’t hurt getting Google +, you may learn a thing or two and develop a new client base.
Was this helpful? Read the previous tip of the week!